October 2014 – Entrepreneurs looking at new location options for their businesses ask a great deal of questions. Where do I want to establish my business? How big must the building be? What image must it project? How much do I want to invest? BDO Accountants & Adviseurs helps you to answer these and other questions in order to make a responsible investment decision.
SEVEN ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS FOR YOUR INVESTMENT AT THE ZEVENHUIS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
- What is your business strategy?
- Is there a detailed plan for the implementation of the strategy?
- Does the investment contribute to the implementation of the business strategy?
- Are there financial forecasts that form the basis for the investment decision?
- Is there a detailed plan of how the investment can be financed?
- Have the possibilities for subsidies or tax schemes been studied?
- Does the design take aspects that can contribute to optimal business operation into account?
SEVEN SOLUTIONS THAT BDO CAN OFFER YOU IN PREPARING FOR YOUR INVESTMENT DECISION.
- Facilitation of sessions to create a clear vision and
- Using the vision and the strategy to create an action plan on the basis of the BDO profitability
- Working out financial forecasts, as well as result and balance sheet projections and liquidity forecasts in different investment
- Assessing the feasibility of financing, setting up the financing memorandum and support in searching for a
- Researching subsidy
- Using a lean consultant to assess whether the investment contributes to effective business
- Applying for MIA and Vamil, tax schemes for the construction of a sustainable business building or large scale renovation with sustainability certification (Breeam-NL, Leed or GPR).
The scheme offers you very interesting tax benefits.
For more information about this article you can contact Jos Zomerdijk at BDO Accountants
& Adviseurs by phone on 0031 229-259 700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org